Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Chicago with my Grandkids

I just got back from a great trip......I was lucky enough to go and spend some time with my cute little twinnies Holland and Ethan in Chicago. The fun thing about this trip was that Amber, Haili, Brandon, and Mason flew out to Chicago with me so I was able to spend time with most of my granchildren. Stephanie, Elizabeth and Michael were at a family reunion so they weren't able to be with us...darn!! Spending time with family is what it is all about isn't it???? I love every minute of being a Grandma. Oh...by the way...I think I have Nemo memorized word for word because the twinnies love watching it and we watched it everyday, sometimes twice a day.


ME & MY GRANDKIDS

THE BOYS

THE GIRLS


THE WHOLE GROUP

2 comments:

Rachie said...

Oh my gosh! I love the picture of the girls with their piggies! We loved having you out here. Magga is the best! Please visit soon...

Laurel said...

Very cute...